All inclusive with shore diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SETX scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been staying at Casa Mexicana the last few years but I am headed down this week and considering an AI resort. Do any of them have shore diving that is decent?

Hotel Cozumel & Scuba Club are side by side & have lots of the small stuff around. The palace would be similar but it may be a tiny bit better around Blue Angel but it's not an AI. This album is an accumulation of photos from my gear check shore dives over the last few years. https://flic.kr/s/aHskG82Mm6

Some great shore dives at Scuba Club - both during the day and at night. Lots to see, as evidenced by cicopo's pictures. The "habitat" that was created by Wilma off shore from Scuba Club has made great places for various critters to hide. With Scuba Club the tanks and gear lockers are very close, by making gearing up and getting into the water very easy.

Divegoose

Blue Angel isn't AI, but the restaurant is good enough to treat it as one. I've found lots of critters around the stingray pen.

Scuba Club....we'll be there in 6 days....

Unfortunately I have to wait until March - however another two weeks in paradise is worth the wait.

Looking forward to all the pictures of your trip.

Divegoose

Casa del Mar has an all inclusive option that's $42 per person, per day. You can shore dive there or just north at Tikila or just south as Scuba Shack.

Blue Angel isn't AI, but the restaurant is good enough to treat it as one. I've found lots of critters around the stingray pen.
+1. We just spent 7 nights at Blue Angel and ate every meal at their restaurant. The free breakfast served 6 to 11:30 is a made to order and is a full breakfast - everything on the menu. Everything was yum yum yum with a fantastic staff. Happy Hour is 4-6 :)
Water is included - there is bottled water on every floor.

Great restaurant there. We eat there every trip plus Tony Valet is a friend so I try to visit him too.

+1. We just spent 7 nights at Blue Angel and ate every meal at their restaurant. The free breakfast served 6 to 11:30 is a made to order and is a full breakfast - everything on the menu. Everything was yum yum yum with a fantastic staff. Happy Hour is 4-6 :)
Water is included - there is bottled water on every floor.
+1! My family and I have been staying there ever since it was La Perla, and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. For us it's the perfect spot - close enough to town for cheap cab rides to restaurants but far enough not to be affected by cruise ship crowds, not too expensive but not like a cheap motel, plenty of amenities, convenient dive op, great restaurant, nice pool, dock for diving and fishing trip pickup... What's not to like? :D

Back
Top Bottom