All-inclusive resort with decent diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoy your trip. Take lots of small bills for tips. I usually tip $5 a tank.

Wow, really? $5 a tank is an extra $20 a day for two divers doing two dives. Isn't this covered in the cost of the diving?

The resort is All-Inclusive - is there an expecation of tips or not in such resorts?

Thanks,
A

My wife and I spent our 30th anniversary at the Sandals Royal Plantation resort in Och Rios, Jamaica last August. It is an all inclusive boutique Sandals resort with only 74 suites and included 24 hour personal butler service and no children allowed. Right next door is the much larger Sandals Grande Riveria resort where the Sandals dive shop is located. Diving is included in the all inclusive price. I was able to make 9 dives and take over 500 photos while we were there for the week and the best part of the experince was their crew could drop you on a reef in 130 feet of water before you could even get your dive gear ready. The boat rides were litterally only 5 to 10 minutes to a multitude of assorted dive sites from the Sandals marina. This is certainly not an inexpensive vacation option but something special like a honeymoon or a milestone anniversary, it is a good value for money proposition.

Jamaica All-Inclusive Resort & Spa - Sandals Royal Plantation: The Best in Ocho Rios Hotels

Turks & Caicos is great!!
Sandals is the Before and Beaches is the Aftermath of the arrival of the children!!
if you stay at the resort there are many dive operations that will pick you up and drop you off as part of there service
the best operation i would recommend is Dive Provo! its a great place for honeymoon! if the lots of kids running around puts you of then there is a club med there aswell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom