Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pstrika

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SouthFL, check this out…

divers-hub.com

All dive calendars from charters in one place - real time. Dive site database (all GPS coordinates - verified). Dive conditions predictor, beach diving, etc…

And FREE!

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

All dive calendars from charters in one place - real time.
Very impressive data engine to gather that many websites and realtime seat availability. If you continue to move thru the trip transaction chain of events thru booking and reviews, you will have a very focused and valuable product that could mimic airline seat selling. Please post on ScubaBoard if your site starts doing booking transaction payments similar to FareHarbor.

Cool, it's missing a number of good charters. The "about us" and "contact" don't seem to work.

This is pretty sweet, are you the author? I recommend adding Jupiter dive ops too.

Cool, it's missing a number of good charters. The "about us" and "contact" don't seem to work.
Thanks Jonah. Good catch up the about us and contact. It's now fixed. I'll appreciate if you can flag the charters we missed. The idea is to have all of them on the site - we also continue working on adding dive sites. We think we have most of them from Jupiter to Islamorada - but the idea is to cover KW to Port St. Lucie.

This is pretty sweet, are you the author? I recommend adding Jupiter dive ops too.
Yes, I wrote the code for this. Right now we have JDC, Scuba Works, Emerald and Jupiter Scuba Diving (Kyalami). Let me know if we are missing some here - agree we want to have most of them (if not all of them!)

Very impressive data engine to gather that many websites and realtime seat availability. If you continue to move thru the trip transaction chain of events thru booking and reviews, you will have a very focused and valuable product that could mimic airline seat selling. Please post on ScubaBoard if your site starts doing booking transaction payments similar to FareHarbor.
Thanks! The initial idea is to have a good tool for divers to plan their dives. I agree that there might be potential to have a booking system in the future. I'm VERY opened to feedback. What additional functionality may be useful to divers? I got some suggestions on doing group calendars (custom calendars where a group of divers plan their trips)...

@pstrika - Very well done. Congratulations on the accomplishment!

You might consider adding:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom