Alki Beach Photo show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the kind words everyone -- I'm shooting a Nikon D70s in an Ikelite housing. It is a GREAT rig for both wideangle and macro, though the lack of a live LCD screen is kinda rough (all composition must be done through the viewfinder, which is really small underwater).

Bob -- the flabellina was just hangin out in about 10 feet of water. At first I almost missed him, but then I saw a little bit of orange and slowed down. He was a little guy (half an inch), and he kept moving out of focus, but I managed to get one or two in focus shots.

Very nice shots!

What is so wonderful in PS diving is that in all the seemingly gray boring silt is a beautiful and colorful creature brightening it up!

mwpowell:
Your pictures are beautiful. You folks in the Northwest sure have some great diving.

Mike

We are indeed blessed.

Good photos man, loved the hermit crab.

single DS-125 :)

Focusing was a pain in the neck though; I blew the bulb in my HID last week, and so I was using the strobe light to focus, and it sucked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom