Aldora versus Living Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those would be Christi's twin sisters viciously mauled by my normally horrible typing made worse by the fact that I was in a huge rush trying to leave for the day when I was typing that.
:wacko: :wink:

DCDivenut once bubbled...

Looking at this immediately put Christi into the top bracket of operators I was considering and knocked some people out.

That and she is hot. Check out her picture on the website. I'll dive with you just for that :smirk:

Kiddin;

DCDivenut once bubbled...
Just to drop my .02 into a topic that already has $2.00 worth of opinions!!!.........

Mike... I am certainly not trying to attck you or implying that your were attacking Cindi and I am sure that Condi does not need me to defend her (see previous messsages for proof) but I really think her candor is rare and should be appreciated, not questioned.

NO FLAMES PLEASE
:) :)

First of all her name is not Cindi or Condi. You can't seem to remember the person you are defending. Her name is Christi. You obviously did not read all my posts as I did say that I appreciated her honest and well thought out opinion. Why don't you go back and READ AGAIN before you go out on your next hunting trip NUT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom