Aladin Prime o-ring? $20 - Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When it comes to o-rings for regs and computers from the mfg one should always get plenty of lube. And I do mean plenty as it makes the reaming so much more pleasant.

As for the OP, the o-ring is probably fine as it is a static o-ring. I would put a very small amount of lube on it each time you replace the battery.

Where I can order only O-rings for Aladin 2G ?
As owner of three computers + few my friends keep it as bottom timers, I will happy to order up to 10.
Here or here a lot of choices, but who can help with correct position?
Spear battery I prefer always have with me and replace when it will go to 3 points from 6.

No, next time I need to change my battery I'm going to buy a new $900 computer.

I'll go you one better, next time my ashtray gets full, I'll get a new car.

At least for me, I have to admit that I'm a bit, not intimidated, but nervous about getting an o-ring that looks like it might fit at the store, and then flooding out an expensive piece of gear (Camera / light / computer /etc). That's one of the reasons I value this site, lots of good info about what works, what doesn't.

I don't like paying what is obviously an inflated price for what is, I'm sure, 99 % of the time a standard o-ring. The problem is getting the right one. That's where SB comes in handy.

Onlinescuba.com has some in stock, $6 each...

Back
Top Bottom