Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Fellow Alabama Divers :eek:)

I am from Hayden, Alabama.. About 45 minutes from the Birmingham area. Also looking for diving buddies. I've been cerified since 2011 but no dives since then. :eek:(

Hey Guys and Gals

I am from Birmingham (Vestavia area). Been around diving forever but just recently got certified. Always looking to go diving in the local quarries.

Michelle, way up in Huntsville. Finishing my OW certification tomorrow, Nitrox in two weeks, then AOW next month. After that, I'll probably do a few other Adventure courses, to hone some skills. Planning on hitting the Gulf as much as possible for the rest of the summer to practice practice practice! Since my buddy (read: husband) deploys to Kwaj every other month, I might be looking to pick someone up on my way down! We both have our own gear (except suits) as well as three tanks. Sadly, we got a great deal from a friend who can no longer dive and was finally ready to part with his gear. Eventually his gear will be our back-up stuff to have in the truck in case of problems with our new gear. For now, absolutely not interested in deep dives or pushing anything to the limits/extremes. Getting my AOW for skills, NOT to access special dive sites or tours. In MY opinion, my depth will come with practice and way way more dives. Also doing the Peak Performance Buoyancy with the AOW, as I think that buoyancy is one of the keys to an enjoyable dive. :)

JP, if I had seen this post in time I would have taken you up on it. I live actually live in Glencoe and can easily make it there in the future if I'm free.

Private mesaage sent your way.

This is Marc from Dothan hiding in the SE corner of the state. pretty new to diving looking for people to dive with from the se alabama sw georgia and the nwflorida region.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom