Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! My name is Beth and I live in Birmingham. Looking for dive buddies for the gulf coast. Don't really dive around here except for an occasional cert dive at Blue Water. Willing to travel at least once a month to the coast. Look forward to finding some groups to join.

Hey! My name is Beth and I live in Birmingham. Looking for dive buddies for the gulf coast. Don't really dive around here except for an occasional cert dive at Blue Water. Willing to travel at least once a month to the coast. Look forward to finding some groups to join.

Hi Beth, welcome. If you're on Facebook, hit us up on the the GCDS group. That page gets significantly more local traffic right now. Someone will be almost certainly be available to meet up and dive with you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gcds1/

I'm Kate, I'm from Auburn, AL. I just started diving a few months ago in Sarasota, FL and the keys.
Always looking for a buddy. I have a house on Lake Martin if anyone is down for lake dives!
Also, apparently there's a group in Columbus, GA that dives the "hooch." Hoping to try that out one day, also.

I'm Jamison, I live about 3 hours north of Gulf Shores. I am a NAUI instructor. have spent most of my diving life in the other LA (los Angeles) I'm building a pool at my home next month to do training in. Im also a Registered Nurse. Just finished with my boat and ready to do some gulf diving.

Kerry Davis Andalusia, Alabama Looking for dive buddy. Buddy must have boat. Send picture of boat... haha JK Saved Christian who loves to dive. www.divepro1.com divepro1kd@gmail.com Let's dive.

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Kerry Davis Andalusia, Alabama Looking for dive buddy. Buddy must have boat. Send picture of boat... haha JK Saved Christian who loves to dive. www.divepro1.com divepro1kd@gmail.com Let's dive.

Beth
I live in Andalusia, Alabama but work in Birmingham. Email me when you need a dive buddy. I am getting ready (logging dives) to begin Instructor classes, so I need to make all the dives that I can make. My wife and I dive when possible. My cell number so you can text me if you need a dive buddy is 334 208-6382. Before we dive together, my wife and I would meet you (just trying to be responible etc) and get to know each other. If interested, let me know. divepro1kd@gmail.com

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:56 PM ----------

What kind of boat??? I am interested in getting my instructor certs. I live in Andalusia, Alabama Let me know when you want to dive and if I can go, I buy the fuel etc. My wife says I can go play.....

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Hey Kate, WAR EAGLE. My wife and I are always looking to dive. When could we meet with you and dive Lake Martin?? If you ever want to go dive the Gulf, let me know and we go there also. Good to meet new ALABAMA state divers. I'm studying for my instructors certification so if you ever need any help with anything, let me know. 334 208-6382 cell Kerry Davis divepro1kd@gmail.com

I'm Ashley. I live in Tuscaloosa. I got my OW cert a year and a half ago but haven't done a whole lot with it. I want to start diving more now that I finally have some gear of my own. I am looking for a dive buddy. If you are in or around the Tuscaloosa area, message me (that includes Birmingham). Roll Tide!

Tj from Mobile! i got my BOW in Menominee, MI and had the privledge to dive green bay. man thats some COLD water.. 59deg in july!! im still in menominee but will be back home in april.. looking to dive the jetties if it ever stops raining!! i'll just gear up and sit in the tub till i can get in the water again!! anyone deal with Gulf Coast Divers in mobile? i had issues with a local shop in menominee. i am looking to get my nitrox and AOW soon as well as my wife getting her BOW and this is the shop i plan on doing it at!

Tj from Mobile! i got my BOW in Menominee, MI and had the privledge to dive green bay. man thats some COLD water.. 59deg in july!! im still in menominee but will be back home in april.. looking to dive the jetties if it ever stops raining!! i'll just gear up and sit in the tub till i can get in the water again!! anyone deal with Gulf Coast Divers in mobile? i had issues with a local shop in menominee. i am looking to get my nitrox and AOW soon as well as my wife getting her BOW and this is the shop i plan on doing it at!

Gulf coast divers is a good shop and the staff there is very knowledgable. They also have a great AOW and nitrox class which includes a day of deep dives. Also you can check out the gulf coast dive society page on Facebook to find dive buddies in the area. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tess! hope the weather holds up there i wanna dive when i get home! i also wish it would stop snowing here im so ready to be home already! i just ordered my computer yesterday so im excited to get back under water

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom