Alabama Point Jetties and West Beach Paddlewheeler 5-6-7 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yallwatchthis:
sure hope it's my bag. whats your favorite brew suprbugman?

From everything I have read in his dive reports I would have to guess his favorite is the same as mine. Cold and Free:D

Port Tack:
Hey SBG, have you ever put any pictures of the paddlewheeler in your posts? I would like to see what she looks like and thought maybe you had some pictures from past trip reports.

Mike

My camera has been flooded for several months now, I do have a couple of much older pics from dives onsite with low visibility. I can post a link, but they don't really show much...

I've never had my camera with me on the few times I've dived the site with enough visibility to actually document the wreckage itself.

One of these days, I think I'm just going to draw it the best I can to scale...

Thanks for the report SBM.

Where is the Hooters scouting report?

I've already scouted pretty much every hooters location within 300 miles of here :p

Didn't you go to almost all the Hooters in the Southern regions with your Hooters card? I think I remember you saying something like that.

Michael

Everything within South Louisiana, South MS, everything in AL(except the Dothan location), something like 10 locations within 100 miles of ATL, everything on the panhandle as well as Gainesville, and Ocala.

I sent the Hooters passport in with 24 stamps, only needed 20, and I ended up at 3 additional locations before the deadline. So, pretty much the nearest 27 locations, minus Dothan; some of the locations no longer exist after Katrina. Although, I've been to some new locations, like the one in Auburn and the new Tilman's Corner(Mobile) location, and Pelham's.

Yeah, I thought you had been around. :)

Michael

Well SBG you need to come scout the new HOOTERS being built in Montgomery AL. It should be opening by the end of the month. I can hardly wait, man I love those chicken wings. LOL

No ****? I always wondered why Mont didn't have one... I'll be up there before long! :D Just consider me the talent agent.

Back
Top Bottom