AL Titan Exhaust Tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, okay, that's a different thing.

The exhaust tee shown on the photo is the Octopus version, 104124, and it's true, that part is not available with AQ in the US..........

And it's pretty sure not a 2009 model.......

Bummers! But good info, thank you for the update @axxel57 . Was the Service Manual for that one available as a printed manual, or only the E-Version?

The saga continues..... LOL

Actually, I don't have the Repair Manual of that model, but the Spare Part Catalogs.......

Attachments

• Titan 1998 - 2004 model schematics.pdf
    225.9 KB · Views: 117
Sorry, I didn't get to pulling Eric's apart, but the picture of yours is definitely different then his (or the conshelf T).

Actually, I don't have the Repair Manual of that model, but the Spare Part Catalogs.......

Ah that's the one right there! Yeah, it's most definitely not an '09, as I couldn't find it in any of the more current schematics.... So it looks to me that the Tee and the Octo cover attach exactly the same... My guess is that the Octo exhaust cover is just lower profile to try and minimize the size of the reg when it's attached in the "golden triangle"... Would actually prefer the standard style exhaust.... Which also happens to be 104102!

Please please, correct me if I'm wrong in that assessment... If 104102 is available somewhere, that's what I'd prefer...

@axxel57 , @James79 , @couv , Y'all are rock stars, I really really appreciate all of the input and help on this. Cheers to all for everything so far... I'm not sure I'm at the end of this yet, but I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel
:cheers:

Would actually prefer the standard style exhaust.... Which also happens to be 104102! Please please, correct me if I'm wrong in that assessment...

Yes, the exhaust tee is p/n 104102 and I agree that would be a better choice. I also think it should be readily available if you can convince your LDS to order it.

Yes, the exhaust tee is p/n 104102 and I agree that would be a better choice. I also think it should be readily available if you can convince your LDS to order it.

Thanks @couv , That's exactly what I just did. Just waiting on a response...

Correspondence has been a little slow with the LDS, due to time difference and limited business hours, but we have the 104102 Tee on order. It is in stock at the distributor, and is a direct replacement for the crappy yellow cover.

A big thank you again to @axxel57 , @couv , and @James79 , in no particular order. You guys rock! I'll consider the problem solved, and case closed!
:cheers:

I seriously dislike those models. The plastic on the T's and purge all disintegrate. Same as some Mares models.

I like the hard plastic covers and T's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom