AL Titan Exhaust Tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_Fresh

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a replacement exhaust tee on an Aqualung Titan, p/n 104102. They are apparently discontinued by AL...

Does anybody have an extra??

Looking for something New-old-Stock or used (but in better condition)... doesn't really matter... Just trying to find a replacement before I bust out the JB Weld to patch 'er up. I will post a picture soon.

I will post a picture soon.
That would help us to help you. I thought the Titan was a plastic second stage.

Here's a pic of the purge end to show which Titan (I know there are a few different series, though not sure what exactly is different between them). I will post a picture of the exhaust tee when it gets back from the LDS. (I'm trying to do all of this while I am in Philippines and the reg is in AZ, before it comes out to me...)
20200128_120156.jpg

OMG, @couv You're a lifesaver! And, it's even New and Improved..... LOL. I'll kick an email off to Bryan tomorrow (it's almost 11pm my time right now), and see if the part number that it replaces is the same.

This is why SB is so awesome. I know that many regs from the same manufacturer share parts, but not sure which parts cross over.... Thanks dude!

I did a quick search of the files I have. I see that same exhaust tee on the following AL second stages:
AL Titan exhaust Tee 104102 also found on the Glacia, Cousteau, and Calypso

@JackD342
@axxel57
@buddhasummer

VDH has a Tee for the Conshelf that may work:
Store | Vintage Double Hose
As always correct......
The Titan is the 1998 -2004 Model (Calypso - Cousteau). Their Exhaust Tee was always easily lost, don't know why, but I had always a couple of them in stock. I often had to wait a while to get them, because they were not in stock.
But part 104102 is in the moment in stock according to the Aqualung Retailer Sales website.
With the part number one should be able to order them with every Aqualung Dealer.

As always correct......
The Titan is the 1998 -2004 Model (Calypso - Cousteau). Their Exhaust Tee was always easily lost, don't know why, but I had always a couple of them in stock. I often had to wait a while to get them, because they were not in stock.
But part 104102 is in the moment in stock according to the Aqualung Retailer Sales website.
With the part number one should be able to order them with every Aqualung Dealer.

Interesting! Thank you, that's great info. I'm not sure why the shop said they couldn't get it from Aqualung.... they're full AL Auth'd dealer and service.... If you can, are you willing to obtain and sell me one?

I have not heard back from Bryan on the part that he has, but in all fairness, it's now 5:35am there, and I sent the email at like midnight his time... LOL

Interesting! Thank you, that's great info. I'm not sure why the shop said they couldn't get it from Aqualung.... they're full AL Auth'd dealer and service.... If you can, are you willing to obtain and sell me one?

I have not heard back from Bryan on the part that he has, but in all fairness, it's now 5:35am there, and I sent the email at like midnight his time... LOL

Sorry Pal

I'm AQ Dealer, but for the Caribbean, I can't send parts to the US, and apart from that I'm now in Europe for I don't know how long.
Tourism is dead I guess for the rest of the year at least in Hispaniola and after that I guess my business is finished anyway......

Sorry Pal

I'm AQ Dealer, but for the Caribbean, I can't send parts to the US, and apart from that I'm now in Europe for I don't know how long.
Tourism is dead I guess for the rest of the year at least in Hispaniola and after that I guess my business is finished anyway......

Ah gotcha, it's all good. I know Aqualung and a few other brands are super stringent on their regional stuff.... I'm in Philippines, but the reg and my new kit are all still in the US.... hopefully will be sent out to me in the next few weeks. Our LDS's here in Manila are still basically closed, but I will try and call my local Aqualung dealer on Monday.

Tourism isn't looking much better out here than it does around the Caribbean Islands.... At this point, there's no official word or estimate as to when foreigner travel into PH will be allowed, even for business and other non-tourism purposes.... I have a feeling that tourism travel into PH may not be allowed for the rest of 2020 :(

Back
Top Bottom