Akona deluxe dive bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slonda828

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Akona guys,

I love my Akona deluxe mesh backpack, but it ripped to all high heck the other day along the top. I never overload it, and it has maybe 25 dives on it. I recommend these bags to everyone on the dive boat, and I'd like to get mine fixed. I don't have the receipt anymore, and the shop I bought it from is closing. If I take this to another dealer, will they honor sending it in to get fixed? I tried to get it fixed myself, but apparently it is too thick to sew at any of my local tailoring spots. What do you guys recommend? If I'm hosed, just tell me....I can take it :wink:

Last edited:
Here would be my reccomendation. Find a luggage repair shop. They ussually have the heavy duty sewing machines that can repair the bag. The other choice is to take to another local AKONA Dealer in your area.

Thanks,
AKONA

We've had a couple bag/luggage repairs done at our local shoesmith/cobbler shop - Good luck !

Thanks fellows, I'll look around for luggage repair.

Back
Top Bottom