AIR2 hose length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The OP is talking about the corrugated hose, not the inflator hose.

Hmmm. I don't think so; he/she didn't mention "corrugated" hose. Besides, if he purchases a longer corrugated hose, he almost certainly will need a longer AIR 2 LP hose, too, I think.

rx7diver

He hasn't yet
Yes, and if he lengthens the corrugated one, then there is a good chance he will need a similar lengthening of the LP inflator hose.
He hasn't yet responded to why he even needs to lengthen the corrugated hose. Chances are that he thinks the AIR2 is for his buddy....

you will be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum that is going to tell you that an Air McDoodle is a good idea
I think they are a great idea. Been diving with one since I was initially certified in 1986. Never had a problem.

I think they are a great idea. Been diving with one since I was initially certified in 1986. Never had a problem.

I agree. I purchased my first (a 2nd generation?) when I began purchasing gear (in 1987) after I was certified (in 1987). Purchased my second (a 3rd generation?), to replace the first, a couple of years later. Still diving it, depending on gear configuration.

ETA: My Stab Jacket (vintage c. 1993) doesn't have a left shoulder pull dump, though. You'd be crazy to dive with one of those! :) (Mine has a right shoulder pull dump.)

rx7diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom