Air Jaws! Air Jordan take a seat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
editphoto.php
oh what a wonderful world netflixs is. had some time on my hands and so was going thru netflixs and saw shark week when i got to the one titled air jaws. um....wow?! if you have not seen it you are missing something spectacular. it was also very informative to hear how the california greatwhites swim to hawaii during the winter.which just happens to be the same time the whales get here. its actually kind of funny cause i have heard from so many people that the few greatwhites that do end up here are just strays. nothing could be further from the truth. in fact the yearly migration from california to hawaii is part of hawaiian history. anyway the footage is spectacular but "very graphic" if you are interested in watching it its "shark week 20th anniversary." and there is some footage of seals escaping those jaws of death,but again be warned it is very graphic.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom