Air Fills - How Much Are You Paying?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At an LDS up on the coast north from here Air cards are $40 for 10 fills for any tank.
I now get air cards up at the coast LDS and when I get down to my last two full tanks and everything I have is empty, I plan a dive outing up there then get everything filled at the same time. I save $20 plus the diving is good up there.
Is that Sub-Surface in Ft. Bragg? I like that place, good HP fills. The only other coast shop I know of is True Value in Gualala. Is there another one to know about?

7 bucks here in Utah for an air fill, 15 for any Nitrox you want. I dive air most of the time. 20 free fills if you buy the tank from them. Down to 5 left on the punch card.

If I don't get my tanks filled at the dive centre (free of charge including Nitrox), I pay 10 dirham (which is around 1.40 sterling) for air and 15 dirham for nitrox (about 2.50 sterling).

Trimix however is expensive. Typically around 500 dirhams for twin 15l (around 85.00 sterling). The dive centre should be getting some helium in soon though, so should be cheap for me

I pay anywhere from $7 to $10 for air, nitrox is around $15 if I can find a shop that does it.

Local dive shop charges me 3 dollars a fill for air. I think he charges something like 7-8 for nitrox, but I haven't gone that route yet.

$5 for Air $6.5 Nitrox

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom