Air filling station in Banff / Canmore area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frenchexplorer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be diving and kayaking during August long weekend in the Banff area.

I was wondering if there's an air filling station in Banff or nearby.

thank you for your help

Last edited:
One of the Calgary shops is your best option. As far as I'm aware there is nothing closer, if you're renting tanks from Calgary, grab as many as you will need before going out, otherwise its pretty much 1.5 hour drive each way.

Salmon Arm is 4-5 hours away from Banff. Just sayin'.

Calgary is your best opportunity. Where will you be coming from to get to Banff? Depending on direction, we may be able to point you to the most convenient shop.

All depends which way you are driving. I know I had to think strategically when I did a road trip from Vancouver to Banff and back while diving along the way. Of Course, if it's just Banff, then Calgary is your closest bet. How's the vis in Minnie. I'm heading that way in Aug. and want to dive the damsite :)

15' vis at best. Lake levels are very, very, low.

I guess I will be doing only 2 dives than. I know the Jasper fire department are doing air fill and maybe it could've been the case too in Banff or Canmore.

Thanks for the feedback guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom