ahHHHHhh... i'm DRYING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maggs_the

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
went to Bonaire in April but my heart wasnt really into it (it was my first trip since my dad died and that plus a few other things just really kept things subdued).

was supposed to go on a Blackbeard's Cruise in the Bahamas in June but that was a complete disaster...

so instead of melting like a wicked witch, i'm DRYING OUT and it's makin me crazy :mooner:

so my sister has a timeshare in Cancun and i have enough air miles to take me and my fiance, and we're going to Cancun in September... i know it's not the "diving capital of the world," but we hope to get into a cenote or two and i am really wanting to snorkel with some whale sharks. it's just that the only reason we're able to do this is cause we're staying at my sister's timeshare and the plane tickets were basically free. if nothing else, at least i'll SNORKEL in the caribbean water soon!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom