Aggressor did get cancelled. :'( Help making other diving plans for Sept trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love Pacific Rim Divers - and they offer a nice discount for multiple dive trips and for veterans. And brownies ... the brownies are divine.

Thanks for the help, all! Dive shops are definitely booking up, but we were able to book blackwater & manta dives (w Aquatic Life) and we're going to hop over to Kauai to do Niihau (with Seasport)!

Of course it won't be as *much* diving as we had originally planned but I'm still excited to visit Hawaii and do some once in a lifetime dives!![/Q

I was going to recommend Aquatic Life. I dive with them about 3 or 4 days a week, on average. I dove with them today, in fact. Their boat is great. Only issue people sometimes have is the ladders on on the side and can be steep if you have physical ailments.

Just let them know and they'll help you with your gear.

There is some great shore diving on the island if you are willing to lug some gear around in your car. There are some spots up north that are always worth checking out and some deals on tank rentals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom