Aggghhhh!!! Awful pix with SP350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheddar:

Here's a set of photos Laura took today at Catalina. She uses her SP350 in the Scenes Mode and has leaqrned to switch from UW Wide 1 and UW Macro.

ALL I have done with these photos is a bit of cropping and, in a few cases, a bit of rotation to make the photo more pleasing. There has ben NO color correction to these!

Navinax

Navinax-1X.jpg

Hermissendae crassicornis

Hermes-3X.jpg

Hermes-2X.jpg

Hermes-1X.jpg

Nudibranch Eggs

Egg-1X.jpg

Sea Fan

Gorg-3X.jpg

Sea Star "skin"

SeaStar-1X.jpg

A face only a mother could love (a sculpin)

SculpinX.jpg

Enjoy!

Ian

Ian!
Tell her they are great. Does she use strobes?

Cheddar, you've received some great advice. The only real thing I would add here is that if you're just learning and getting used to your new setup, you will typically have better results shooting macro with the onboard flash, and as you get more comfortable, you can start to widen up and work on shots a bit further out. There will be a limit, though, due to the setup (as do all systems) as to how far you can go out and still get decent results. White balancing on your wider shots will help too. Good luck!

Thanks Warren..I have played around a little bit with it....So far it seems like a miracle drug...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom