Agency with best online technical training?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I reply to this, I have to consider that you are from Brazil. I once met a man from Brazil. He was dumb as a post. Since you, too, must be dumb as a post, I will have to word this very carefully, using very small words, so you can understand.

I am kidding, of course. No one could possibly assume that an experience with one individual with shortcomings would apply to untold thousands or millions of others who happened have something in common with that person. We are all smart enough to realize that every large group of people will be guaranteed to have some bad actors who are in no way indicative of the quality of the group as a whole, aren't we?

Since you like Steve Martin's videos, can you go to Mexico and train with him?
It would be great, sure, but probably more on the expensive side due to travel costs.

As I reply to this, I have to consider that you are from Brazil. I once met a man from Brazil. He was dumb as a post. Since you, too, must be dumb as a post, I will have to word this very carefully, using very small words, so you can understand.

I am kidding, of course. No one could possibly assume that an experience with one individual with shortcomings would apply to untold thousands or millions of others who happened have something in common with that person. We are all smart enough to realize that every large group of people will be guaranteed to have some bad actors who are in no way indicative of the quality of the group as a whole, aren't we?
Sure, I agree with the overall idea. My bad experience was just amplified by the fact the guy is a course director and not, for example, an instructor just out of DM.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom