After more than a year in Iraq, I'm headed home!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luvdiving

Contributor
Reaction score
An hour South of Mosul, Iraq or Ft Wayne, Indiana
YEAH!!

It's time to get reunited with the wife (wink), get my gear serviced, and get wet. I sure missed the diving while I was here. I thought about doing some fresh water diving around here, but the rivers are too dirty and there's too many people shooting.

I plan to take a few months off and take it easy. I'll stay up late, sleep late, eat and drink too much and probably get bored in a week. Then maybe I can look up some diving!

Have a GREAT Day and stay safe!

Thanks for your service and welcome back! :)

Godspeed to you and yours Ken!

Thanks for all you have done, Ken. Enjoy your time off!
Safe trip home.

Welcome (almost) home! You're waiting a whole week? Well, I guess you do have other things planned first....

luvdiving:
YEAH!!

I plan to take a few months off and take it easy. I'll stay up late, sleep late, eat and drink too much and probably get bored in a week. Then maybe I can look up some diving!

Have a GREAT Day and stay safe!

You've earned it...
Thank you for the exemplary service! Have a safe trip home!

glad you made it thorough safe, you deserve a break and some great diving..

Ken,
Welcome home, brother.
I know how it feels.

:usa:

Dennis
"B" Co./229th Avn. Bn./11th Avn. Grp./1st Cav. Div. (Airmobile)
Republic of South Viet Nam - 1969/71

Heya Ken Welcome almost home!!!!!! Thank you for keeping my friends and family safe by protecting and serving our great Nation. Many thanks!!

Cheers,
Vickie

I thank you for your service to this country, as you have seen in Iraq freedom is coming at a hugh price. This country has been involved with freedom of other countries and people as well as its own freedom for almost all of it's history, now, you are a part of that. I think you can be proud of your service, I too, am proud of mine.

Dive Safe,
Caymanaic

Back
Top Bottom