After Bonaire, where is the best place for shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I would say Curacao, Saba, and Grand Cayman in that order! I would not go anywhere in the Middle East without being on a Live a board, just not that safe!

Dahab is as safe as anywhere else. My car was broken open on Bonaire, not in Dahab, people was attempting to cheat me in shops in California, not in Dahab. I'm not saying people in Dahab have white wings and nimbus, bedouin kids can steal your belongings at Lighthouse, egyptians are crazy drivers etc.... but again they don't drive drunk like people do on Bonaire :)
If you dive you travel and anything can happen to anyone anywhere. There are countries you better avoid visiting other than on liveaboard like Sudan (still I was told the capital city of Khartum is quite a safe place), but Dahab is definitely ok in terms of safety.

And quality of diving in the Red Sea worth the travel

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom