Aeris Velocity for Size 10.5+6.5mm Boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drogerstn

Registered
Reaction score
I'm considering buying the Aeris Velocity as a gift for someone who wears a men's 10.5 shoe and wears a 6.5mm boot when diving. I'll have to guess at the size since I can't find the fins locally. Sizes for the Velocity are S/M, M/L, & L/XL. I'm guessing that the M/L is the correct size, but the L/XL may be close as well. Anybody have an idea on the best size to order?

Taking a stab in the dark and in my past experience, I would go with the L/XL. I too had been diving a 6.5 MM suit and where a 10.5 shoe and find that the L/XL fitted my foot the best. Now diving a dry suit I use a little silicon spray to get my fins on. I hope this helps and I also want to take the time to Welcome you to the boards! Poke around and have fun and feel free to ask away! You will find many opinions here.........

Aardal
:mean:

drogerstn:
I'm considering buying the Aeris Velocity as a gift for someone who wears a men's 10.5 shoe and wears a 6.5mm boot when diving. I'll have to guess at the size since I can't find the fins locally. Sizes for the Velocity are S/M, M/L, & L/XL. I'm guessing that the M/L is the correct size, but the L/XL may be close as well. Anybody have an idea on the best size to order?
Hi Im new and only really signed up just to post a reply to you... I went HERE: http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/Item...SortField=SKU&SortDesc=False&SearchTerm=aeris and found a sizing chart. If he has HARD SOLE boots then go with the L/XL since youll need to add one size for hard sole boots, otherwise stick with the M/L... have a nice day :wink: BTW they have the cheapest price for these fins I have found so far and Ive been searching for over 3 hours for these fins :)

Welcome to Scubaboard!

As an Velocity Fin wearer, I was going to add my $.02 worth, until I checked the date on the thread - 2001. I suspect a decision on the fins was made a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom