Aeris Elite T3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crux0724

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Am I missing something? This computer is a couple of years old but brand new it's at least $200-300 less expensive than comparable computers. It appears to get positive reviews. I think I'm going to pick one up unless one of the faithful SB members convinces me not to.

Thanks!!

Am I missing something? This computer is a couple of years old but brand new it's at least $200-300 less expensive than comparable computers. It appears to get positive reviews. I think I'm going to pick one up unless one of the faithful SB members convinces me not to.

Thanks!!

I use one frequently. I've had it for 6 years or so, I think. It's been good to me.

It is a good computer. I have used one a while ago, large, easy to read, user changable battery, has a gauage mode so that it can be backup if you get another computer down the road. The deep discount is how Aeris/Oceanic/Hollis do all the time on the product of older model. It is great for someone who catch this deal.

I noticed computer and transmitter available from LeisurePro for $500, quite a bargain. The Elite T3 is being phased out and upgraded and is no longer listed on the Aeris website. I've been diving the nearly identical Oceanic VT3 (upgraded to the VT4.1) for nearly 3 years and 280 dives. I like my VT3 very much. It has been absolutely trouble free and got 28 months and 240 dives before the 1st battery changes.

I have dove the t3 elite for some time till i changed to a trimix computer and have no complaints except I have become far sighted and is BECAUSE OF ME hard to read. I like the air intigtrated feature and knowing the reason for time left. ndl air ect. unless youare planning on entering the tech world soon i think it is a great choice for computer. old or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom