Aeris Elite T3 log missing depth data

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sladerer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been using the Elite T3 for about a year and have noticed on several of my dives the dive profile has several entries missing depth data. Has anyone noticed this and is there anything that can be done to correct this? Firmware version is r2A.
Thanks.

I've been using the Elite T3 for about a year and have noticed on several of my dives the dive profile has several entries missing depth data. Has anyone noticed this and is there anything that can be done to correct this? Firmware version is r2A.
Thanks.

Hello,

I'm using a new Elite T3 of the same firmware revision (2A). The computer software I'm using is Aeris Computer Interface 2.2.0, Build 05.07.08.

On my 3rd dive, I noticed that the Aeris Computer Interface PC software is missing the last 37 minutes of the dive. The Dive Details (table and graph) show only the first 5 minutes of the dive.

Oddly enough, the Dive Summary correctly shows a 42 minute dive. Importing the data into another dive log program (Diving Log 4.0) shows the complete table and graph for the 42 minute dive.

I'm not sure if this is the same situation that you're encountering, but it seems similar enough for me to mention it. I just posted the problem on this forum and haven't yet received a reply.

Take it easy,

Phil

I can also confirm that Diving Log 4.0 shows 155.79M in the spot where the Aeris Computer Interface software shows ---FT and a Deco Time of 68:15 not sure if this is meaningful as it seems like it may be some sort of default cooinciding with a LOST link status.

Back
Top Bottom