aeris atmos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oscar_2424

Contributor
Reaction score
does anybody has anu coments about the aeris atmos 2 computer, my friends told me it was a good computer, but i would like to consider other brands

I bought an Aeris Atmos2 a couple of months ago, and have made 13 dives with it. I really like it; no problems to report.

There has been at least one other thread on this computer recently. If you put "Aeris Atmos2" into the ScubaBoard search engine, you'll probably get lots of info that was posted previously.

If you decide to go with this computer, I suggest checking with Larry at ScubaToys.com. He can answer your questions, and most likely can give you a great deal.

oscar_2424:
does anybody has anu coments about the aeris atmos 2 computer, my friends told me it was a good computer, but i would like to consider other brands

Aesthetically, I love mine. Functionally, I can't comment as of yet. Going on a trip this week for several days of diving. Although, from all the good things I've read about it, I don't expect to be disappointed. If you do decide to get it, you'll really be doing yourself a disservice if you don't look at scubatoys.com for a price. They offer full factory warranties and will meet any other price you can find.

Good luck!

I have about 8 dives on mine with no problems. It's a great value and i'm sure you can spend alot more for something with less features. It's easy to read and use underwater. Like MY01SHADOW said, give Larry at Scubatoys a call. I'm sure he'll give you a price that can't be beat. My only complaint would be the wrist band. It's kind of long, but I can see it coming in handy if diving with a dry suit.

If this is your first computer, you may want to look at the Atmos 2 console so you won't have to get the gauges separately. I have the Atmos 1 console, which is virtually the same but no nitrox. I chose this computer because at some point I am going to get the Suunto AI wireless D9. The Suunto costs $1300+ so I purchased the Atmos 1 console ($219.00) to get me by for now. The Atmos series is VERY easy to follow and I would recommend them to anyone.

oscar_2424:

I have had 21 dives with my ATMOS 2. I love it. Big easy to read data. Good backlight. You can actually hear the audible alarms. All in all a great computer.

Back
Top Bottom