Aeris Atmos Ai w/compass & quick disconnect, Also included is a Poseidon Xstream Reg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grizzly_tom@msn.com

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my regulator and dive computer as a pair. w/download cable worth $100 alone: $750.00 which is half the price of new at $1400.00. these items are almost brand new. only been on 4 diving trips and where washed off after every use very well maintained. the Aeris Atmos Ai Dive computer w/ compass, quick disconnect worth $799.99 new, and Download cable worth $100 alone, this dive computer does it all and you can download all of your dives that are very detailed info. the regulator is a Poseidon Xstream worth $554.00 it has 5LP and 2HP ports and can handle upto 40% nitrox, very nice to know that it wont waste all your air when your on the surface of the water with the mouth piece facing up it wont blow air. it is very easy to breath through even at depths at 189' feet underwater i never had a hard time breathing through this reg. They both have little to no wear, both come with bags for each. Iam selling all of this for

my names thomas I prefer payment through paypal its secure and worry free for both of us
$750.00
please email me for questions, comments, or offers . :popcorn:
i have pictures as well at: tommyboy660. space. live. com
my email
grizzly_tom at msn.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom