Aeries Manta 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasoncassanova

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any thoughts about this personally? i've read the reviews but i still want to hear a few from the guys here at SB

I have one, I do not like the one and two second button pushing, I find it hard to remember how to set things like Nx on trips when I do not have the cheat card.

other than that, I changed the battery recently and had no problems to 130ft. I like the clip on download cable and the software is acceptable.

It would be nice to be able to tell it that I am not diving and to not record dives because when I free dive I get a bunch of one and two minute dives. I put it on before getting on the plane and then take it off when I get home.

It has plenty of memory, I had about 120 dives on it before it started deleting old dives.

all in all I think it is an acceptable watch, except for the complicated menu and button sequence. My Temp sensor is a few degrees lower than everyone else's but otherwise useful information presented in a reasonable way.:D

SailNaked you should put it in free dive mode or turn the water activation off during free dives.

I have one, I do not like the one and two second button pushing, I find it hard to remember how to set things like Nx on trips when I do not have the cheat card.

other than that, I changed the battery recently and had no problems to 130ft. I like the clip on download cable and the software is acceptable.

It would be nice to be able to tell it that I am not diving and to not record dives because when I free dive I get a bunch of one and two minute dives. I put it on before getting on the plane and then take it off when I get home.

It has plenty of memory, I had about 120 dives on it before it started deleting old dives.

all in all I think it is an acceptable watch, except for the complicated menu and button sequence. My Temp sensor is a few degrees lower than everyone else's but otherwise useful information presented in a reasonable way.:D

thank you sir, i appreciate the post, this will be very helpful

Back
Top Bottom