Advice requested regarding drysuit pockets and accessories in general

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

should mention that DRiS is a DUI dealer is you want the branded pockets, they just probably won't have them in stock. They won't have the Halcyon P-valve though, I actually really like the Dive Rite one, it's held up very well. For the P-valve you can buy the QD's from Amazon cheaper than the packaged ones, it's standard Colder part #'s, and I prefer to have valves on both sides and a third flow through piece for boat side.

Hmm. I've been looking for an excuse to get out to DRIS. It would save me shipping costs too.

---------- Post added November 5th, 2014 at 09:38 PM ----------

Thanks. That (and everyone else's replies) helps a lot.

So my plan then is: drive out to DRIS, check out the pockets and the p-valves, with special attention to large bellows pockets and the Halcyon p-valve.
While there ask them to show you the pockets on an Evo2 suit and the ones that come on the Rofos or Santi suits. That way you can compare between a tiny pocket and a large usable one. Everything that i can cram in both my Evo 2 pockets together takes up half of one of the larger pockets and is much easier to access.

Sent via

Back
Top Bottom