Advice on Phi Phi Island diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Alan,

I have heard nothing but good things about Visa Diving.
For accommodation I usually stay at Bay View Resort but it's not the cheapest option. But keep in mind that you are going in high season and there is nothing that's really cheap. I did find a place called Phi Phi Casita Bungalows for you. See what you think.

Also try and book as soon as possible because Dec-Feb is the busiest time around here.

Hope you find it helpful and feel free to ask if you have any other concerns.

Have a great day. Sanna

PS: Sorry but I'm not allowed to post URL's yet so you have to google it.

I will be in Phuket/Phi Phi late Jan -early Feb 2009. I know it is high season but still hoping to find reasonably priced lodging . wife is non diver & want to keep her comfy & cozy in nice surroundings whilst I play U/W

will be in Phuket/Phi Phi late Jan -early Feb 2009. I know it is high season but still hoping to find reasonably priced lodging . wife is non diver & want to keep her comfy & cozy in nice surroundings whilst I play U/W

I would recommend you check out The Adventure Club. They are a well established dive operation that has been on the island for 15 years and are probably the number one company involved with marine education and conservation work on the island. They only take small numbers and have a great boat with fresh cooked food on board. The business is run by an English guy called Andrew who offers lots of good advice regarding accommodation and transportation to the islands if you email him. Their website is divingphi.com

Back
Top Bottom