Question Advice on Divemaster course in Philippines - April 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have noticed there are a lot of chinese staffs there! pity.
There wasnt any when i was there last year, you should talk to the owner/ course director

There wasnt any when i was there last year, you should talk to the owner/ course director
There you go.

Many of them have no proper working permit. And you can also find them in PG and Alona Beach.

There you go.

Many of them have no proper working permit. And you can also find them in PG and Alona Beach.
i did hear there was a chinese course director pre-pandemic. probably they are chinese dmt and idc candidates. From my experience though with liquid, tim and zoe were an amazing hosts,the resort and filipino staff are pretty chilled out. Didnt see a chinese (mainlander) when i was there. Food and portions were good, and for training its amazing with IDP.

I have not visited Liquid a very long time and Zoe was indeed a great hostess.

We took the TDI Enhanced Diver Skills course at Evolution Diving in Malapascua. Excellent instruction. Trim, air consumption awareness, deploying SMB, r.e.a.l.l.y safe ascents, maneuvering efficiently — we improved from Oh Dear Me level to No Longer Ashamed. That particular course is no longer listed on their Web site but they can recommend a suitable course for your time frame and current level. And they rented us the backplate/wing, we didn’t have to buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom