Advanced classes at Blue Hole Mother's Day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000

Reaction score
I'm attending some advanced classes at the Blue Hole in New Mexico the weekend of May 7th. It includes Advanced Nitrox and Decompression. We have room for a few more students since two dropped out if anyone is interested. Contact me if you'd like any more info on the class.

rkr3000:
I'm attending some advanced classes at the Blue Hole in New Mexico the weekend of May 7th. It includes Advanced Nitrox and Decompression. We have room for a few more students since two dropped out if anyone is interested. Contact me if you'd like any more info on the class.
NOW you tell us! :eyebrow:
I have been trying to get some of the classes locally for awhile now with no luck (no instructors), and that upcoming weekend I am doing classes for Dive Con.

Throw some more information next time this happens if you would please.

ABQdiver:
NOW you tell us! :eyebrow:
I have been trying to get some of the classes locally for awhile now with no luck (no instructors), and that upcoming weekend I am doing classes for Dive Con.

Throw some more information next time this happens if you would please.

Too bad the weekends are the same for your other class. The instructor is great and I hear it will be a great class as well. I'll definitely post future classes I hear about or plan to attend ASAP. Enjoy your Dive Con class!

rkr3000:
Too bad the weekends are the same for your other class. The instructor is great and I hear it will be a great class as well. I'll definitely post future classes I hear about or plan to attend ASAP. Enjoy your Dive Con class!
Thanks, stuff like this always comes in spurts anyway. Nothing for awhile, then so much that you can't fit it all in. I'd still like to set up a DIRF course in the area one of the days as well..
later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom