Advanced cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am PADI instructor and as drilldaddy 99 correctly pointed out, there are two mandatory specialty (Deep dive and Navigation) plus 3 other specialty in PADI. In the area I dive (Pacific Northwest) I strongly recommend Dry Suit, Night and the Peak Performance Buoyancy with the Enrich Air being other valuable course.

AZjohn - SSI offers tech courses. If the LDS you are at doesn't offer them you can do some research to find out who does.

Thanks for the info drilldaddy. I know for sure my LDS doesn't offer it. I did just check the SSI web site and it does mention they offer a "TechXR" program. Have never heard of this and will have to see if I could find anyone who offers this or has taken this in the Tucson area. Again I have no idea which tech program would be the best for me.
Thanks,
John

Back
Top Bottom