adv.. my training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mirrocraft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello my name is scott im an intro to cave diver i just moved to to kentucky and im wanting to do tri mix and full cave as well as deep are and advanced deco i am from florida and i was doing alot of deco cave dives and i was doing alot of full cave dive do to the group i was diving with but i never got a chance to finish my full cave and i cant even find a fill station in a reasonble distence from my house that can hand nitrox im also looking for some one to dive with signed scott schiller

Well, at the Intro level, deco dives are suppose to be a no no. Of course there is no scuba police so you are okay there but remember that one of the guidelines of accident analysis is diving beyond training level. Good luck with that.

On a side note (and not trying to be an @ss) but some sort of punctuation and maybe a spell check is in order before making a post. That was a hard read (as is your profile).

So what are you actually asking? (Oh, and welcome to ScubaBoard!)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom