Adios Texas, Hello Bay Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Aahhh....a Bay Islands fix....thanks! You dog! All those Whale Sharks and Mantas. Can you please tell them to stick around until May? :D Don't suppose you got any pictures?!?!

Is Black Hill on the south side? Wonder if we could do it and the airport caves from CCV?

Dee,

Black Hill is a sea mount that rises up from extreme depth to about 40 feet from the surface. It is unique in that it can be dove on all sides. It is located on the South east end of Utila. It is not marked, no buoys, your capt will have to know where it is and there is no anchoring. All in all it is a remarkable dive. Photo ops begin tomorrow. I'll try to stay in touch, within reason....don't ya know??

Regards,

I'm so jealous! I don't even have anything planned on the horizon to look forward to! Oh well, keep posting, and I'll live vicariously through your rhetoric! LOL!

Glad you're having a good time.

The Saga continues......

Whale shark sightings continue to be a daily occurance here at Utila. We're leaving Utila tomorrow for three days on 40' motor sailer. Going to Cayos Cochinos and the on to Roatan, unless we decide to spend the three days at Cochinos. Three days two nights, diving and back to UTILA. Just to let Parrothead and Jester know, we're not bored yet. Will try to [post something when we get back to the big city of Utila.

Regards,

OK Cuda your starting to sound like a broken record :wink: I love it you make it sound like 'oh yeah saw another whale shark today' hohum....I would love to see just one..Your adventure sounds like so much fun I hope to see pics when you return.

Megamillions pays $85,000,000 this week. Hope to see ya soon.

Foo

Foo:
Megamillions pays $85,000,000 this week. Hope to see ya soon.

Foo

HAH, you think you can lure him back with money.... :wink:

dang.... I went to Rotan for 16 days to see a whale shark and the only thing close to the top were drug smugglers floating as their boat sank.... YOU'RE KILLING me here!!

Foo - dangle that money again!!!

Back
Top Bottom