Adios Dive-aholic and Jen; You'll be missed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Garrett. We'll be back next summer for a few weeks and will definitely head up to LP for some dives. We won't be able to go that long without diving, especially after diving 3-4 times a week in Florida!

And if anyone is interested in heading over to Florida, let us know and we'll play guide!

Rob,
Best of luck to you in your new ventures in FL. Sorry we didn't get the chance to dive together, guess I'll have to visit FL.

I am with Garrett on this one...a trip to Florida sounds good!!! So when do we go???

Rob and Jen you will be missed!!! Hope all goes well for both of you....thanks for the wonderful training!!!

Hey guys, best of luck in Florida!!!

2 hours from Pensacola, 10 minutes from one of the most beautiful caverns.

We're in Texas now for a little break. Driving 2 vehicles with trailers across the country is tiring (okay, I'm not driving both vehicles, but we can't give each other breaks!). We should be in Florida tomorrow night!!!

Back
Top Bottom