Additional Fees for UW Photogs in Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sipidan has some nice sites, I stayed at Kapalai.

pakman:
:lol:

That's right... I'm gonna hire a gravel barge and menace the reefs of Borneo and Peninsular Malaysia!!!! muhahahaha!
bet Singaporean vessels are following your gravel barge.
they are looking for sand to smuggle into Sing. very lucrative business nowadays!

BTW, talking about hike in fees, since when Manila airport started charging "Security development Charge" of PHP200 ????? now airport duty is PHP750!!!!
I don't think it would cost PHP200 to monitor people dump their water bottles at the security check!???

Live_in_Sin:
bet Singaporean vessels are following your gravel barge.
they are looking for sand to smuggle into Sing. very lucrative business nowadays!

BTW, talking about hike in fees, since when Manila airport started charging "Security development Charge" of PHP200 ????? now airport duty is PHP750!!!!
I don't think it would cost PHP200 to monitor people dump their water bottles at the security check!???

huh? i'm thinking this is election related :rofl3:

Live_in_Sin:

php750!!! maji!:shocked: I'm still pissed off on being made to pay the Manila airport fee on top of the fee I paid in Cebu during a transfer. And I'd wish they'd take some of that money and put in some proper airconditioning and some DECENT restaurants in NAIA 2...

pakman:
php750!!! maji!:shocked: I'm still pissed off on being made to pay the Manila airport fee on top of the fee I paid in Cebu during a transfer. And I'd wish they'd take some of that money and put in some proper airconditioning and some DECENT restaurants in NAIA 2...

you wanna be pissed some more? try searching for news about naia 3

jonix:
you wanna be pissed some more? try searching for news about naia 3

NAIA 3? hahaha, I'll believe it when I actually see it running...it's never going to open with all that legal wrangling going on...

the 200 goes to put up the little convenience store they're opening. they will be selling thousands of lighters, nail clippers, swiss knives and barely used bottles of gel, lotion, water etc.

VISAYAS DIVING ROCKS AND IS MUCH CHEAPER!!!! WooHoo!!!

Back
Top Bottom