Additional Fees for UW Photogs in Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why don't these government people and politicians think of other things aside from corrupting the entire nation including charging this fees for nothing? does the dive pass that divers pay make sense? what is happening to this country?????

it seems like the mind of those corrupts are now making their moves......maybe next time they will propose a resolution to dive at a very limited time(15 mins.), if not, divers will have to pay additional fees for every succeeding hours. and this is not stupidity it is purely corruption. "only in the philippines"

heard the bantay dagat banca sank recently. there goes our dive pass fees.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: (i cant help laughing at that!)

come on, jon, people are trying to get this thread back on track.
i didnt remember hiring you as my manager, pak. but i will fire you anyway! :D

jonix:
ok ok! boys we're talking about fees here! back to topic pls.

yeah, show some support. those motherpuffers should realize how photogs help in brining more divers to visit anilao with those great pix that are being posted in here.

yvette, please don't forget to post whatever will happen on the meeting on the 22nd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom