active status instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jago

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello, I have read on several forums the story of the last cedric Verdier students (he formed when he was no longer a active instructor).
So , I have some fears.
I wonder if the database accessible at this address (sdi-onlinetraining.com/divers/index_facilities_courses.php?a=select&site=2&region=eu) is updated.

Have a good week.

I'm active TDI/SDI instructor and I check the list for updates every now and then. I don't know for sure about the list's degree of accuracy but what I'm aware of is that the guys at TDI/SDI update it frequently.

BTW, any info why was Cedric expelled from these agencies (TDI, ANDI, others?)?

Cedric Verdier is not a current member with SDI or TDI and has not been since 2007.

The information you find on our website should be up to date we strive to update the website every 24 to 48 hours and are working to improve that delay.

Safe diving
Sean Harrison

Cedric Verdier is not a current member with SDI or TDI and has not been since 2007.

The information you find on our website should be up to date we strive to update the website every 24 to 48 hours and are working to improve that delay.

Safe diving
Sean Harrison

For those of you who may not recognize Fair Weather Diver, Sean Harrison, he is our V-P Training and Member Services.

Thanks Sean.

Thank you very much for your informations,I reassured.

You are welcome. If you have any more detail inquires, please contact me directly... and I can struggle by in French if that makes things any easier for you. Let me have an email address, and I will also put you in contact with our French Regional Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom