Accident Avoided!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...Your an independent?

Independent what?

You clearly have never been to West Hawk, and you motivation at getting information seems very questionable if it even took place.

Don’t flatter yourself with this made up story of “front page” and all the other dubious but colorful language you used in your first post on this board. Having had just a little experience with the media, your language and approach screamed of either a rank rookie or a fake. I have far more respect for journalism schools and the standards they have than to insult rookies. So I had only one other option open to me with respect to “who” you are.

I checked your profile, and other than one post, your entire time online has involved me. Even to the extent of a very odd “invitation” to go diving with you on some “trip”.

You sign up to this board, then go on a troll.

Do I know you? If I do this had better be a joke that you owe me BIG for. If it is not, and I do not know you, I had better see an apology on your next post!

yes I troll...and use code names in order to sort out the truths from the ficton....in order to deterim a sound article....

sorry but I''ve come to realize that your miraculous feat just doesnt' fit the story I'm searching...

and although you think I was a responsive recipient to your travels south...sorry..but I was only trying to deterime the validity of your truth as an experienced wreck diver....which doesn''t matter now... so I'll leave you be to your fantastic stories and search elsewhere under another profile to come up with a real front page story...

Your signature line is exceptional...that's what got me interested in the beginning....

pt40fathoms:
From your posts, I have not yet figure out who you are. But what you have just said is way off base, and borders on slanderous.

If you cannot get it around your head that this forum is a learning tool where people share experiences, regardless of what they are. In an attempt to show others what can and does go wrong. Then I suggest that you find some other forum to unload your problems on.

You have crossed a line of personal insult that I will not tolerate.

The expressing of truth can not be an insult.

Two divers, four divers, six divers - each and every diver needs his buddy. That's it. You violated the cardinal rule, THE CARDINAL RULE, of safe diving from the outset.

And you know it; that's what really bothers... we all are relieved to hear of your story ending well. Have you "lived and learned"? Yes or no?

Uncle Pug:
OK... I start one tomorrow in *basic scuba*... seems like Dan is unfamiliar with three man teams.

I'm new here, Pug, but not to diving. I've read many of your posts... watch a lot of Sea Hunt when you were young, did ya'?

It wasn't a "miraculous feat", and you clearly have no idea of the topography of West Hawk Lake or of what you are talking about. If you had verified the information as you claim, you would not have come back to me with the wrong information about the nature of Peanut Island and what is under the water around it. In fact you most likely would not have even heard of Peanut Island, much less have any information about the nature of the walls and their depths. So your quick response was yet another sign of someone who knows nothing of the subject they are writing about.

You are a fake who for what ever reason have decided to have a little fun.

I did not respond to your “request” to go on a vacation together, as it too screamed of someone who has a problem. Your wording, phrases, and general language was and is wrong. If you are going to try and fake being what you claim to be, at least do a little homework and learn how to talk to us.

Just because your parents got you a computer with internet access, does not mean you can go around and play being a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom