Access to Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my S-Pass.
Applied and got the Travel Coordinate Permit.

This is for unrestricted area(both origin and destination)
I just used one of the resort address in Sabang without any booking for the S-Pass. Make sure it is DOT accredited.

For the Travel Coordinate Permit:
Date of Travel: any day
Place of Origin: Manila
Origin Barangay: NAIA Terminal 3
Mode of transport: Land and Sea(public)

OneHealthPass:
This is complicated and can only apply 3 days before arrival.

Got my S-Pass.
Applied and got the Travel Coordinate Permit.

This is for unrestricted area(both origin and destination)
I just used one of the resort address in Sabang without any booking for the S-Pass. Make sure it is DOT accredited.

For the Travel Coordinate Permit:
Date of Travel: any day
Place of Origin: Manila
Origin Barangay: NAIA Terminal 3
Mode of transport: Land and Sea(public)

OneHealthPass:
This is complicated and can only apply 3 days before arrival.
This sounds great but I'm a little confused about the "any-day-without-any-booking" part. How exactly will you use this TCP? For example, if you wanted to fly to Puerto Princesa on June 1st and you booked at the Acacia Tree Garden Hotel. What steps would you go through to modify your TCP prior to handing it to the agent behind the Cebu Pacific counter at NAIA so they'll give you a boarding pass?

Can you send a screen shot of what your TCP looks like (blank out any personal info.)? It just seems like there's a lot of missing information. It's my understanding that the S-PASS system was put in place to track an infected person's whereabouts so the concept of granting a pass that doesn't have a destination or date info. isn't intuitive for me. Thanks!

I applied this TCP out of curiosity and won't be using it at all.

Travel Pass-Through Permit
This TPP is granted to the person listed below to pass to area/s declared as Restricted on the way to the UNRESTRICTED final destination.

I did put the Date of Travel from 11-18 May.
There is NO personal information on it except my name and passport number
Destination Barangay: Name of the DOT accredited resort in Sabang.
Additional Travel Details: BLANK because I am NOT flying.
There is a QR code on it.

How about applied for another TCP and quote Acacia Tree Garden Hotel as your place of stay in Puerto Princesa?

I have no idea what is "any-day-without-any-booking" refer to! Perhaps the airline requires to see your reservation with the resort in your destination.

Sorry for my confusion. I'm okay now. Hopefully this will all be behind us soon!
I believe there are several TCP around because of "restricted" "unrestricted" areas as well as pass through from one category to another. All too confusing.
All we need is someone from the authority to realize all this non-sense is detrimental to tourism.

Divers are arriving at PG slowly and surely it will pick up eventually.

I believe there are several TCP around because of "restricted" "unrestricted" areas as well as pass through from one category to another. All too confusing.
All we need is someone from the authority to realize all this non-sense is detrimental to tourism.

Divers are arriving at PG slowly and surely it will pick up eventually.

And that is exactly why I figured I'll just wait a year and booked elsewhere this year. I don't even know where I want to go for sure much less where is restricted or not. I've been to PG so next time will probably out of Cebu, maybe bounce around Bohol and Dauin.

This is for arrival only.
The OneHealthPass declaration form is pointless. We have the same in HK but far more easy and simple(one step). But OHP is far more complicated and tedious.
I do not understand the need to have the seat(flight) assigned first(cost extra money). The manifest is useless?

At the moment travelling between "unrestricted" areas is relatively easy.
Thing will only improve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom