Access to Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Centrals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives

Written on 16th Mar 2022.

Would love to hear any first hand experience on travelling to PG by public transport recently?
Cheers.

Written on 16th Mar 2022.

Would love to hear any first hand experience on travelling to PG by public transport recently?
Cheers.
Sorry centrals for the late reply. As of 3 weeks ago ferry schedule was inconvenient. Need an s-pass to get to Mindoro. Doing it yourself is difficult but your hotel can arrange it. You will need a pass to get through (pass through) Batangas on your way back to Manila. Basically, they've made it/keeping it inconvenient for the businesses to recover. Last trip a friend just changed his plans and went to Bohol instead. Ill find out of this has changed with the new month and update you

Sorry centrals for the late reply. As of 3 weeks ago ferry schedule was inconvenient. Need an s-pass to get to Mindoro. Doing it yourself is difficult but your hotel can arrange it. You will need a pass to get through (pass through) Batangas on your way back to Manila. Basically, they've made it/keeping it inconvenient for the businesses to recover. Last trip a friend just changed his plans and went to Bohol instead. Ill find out of this has changed with the new month and update you
Better late than never.
Cheers
I thought S-Pass is a must to travel in the country.

No intention to travel to anywhere because of quarantine requirement(7 days) in HK.

I planned to fly to Coron after my (June) Tubbataha trip but it looks like it's not going to work. While Puerto Princesa doesn't require an S-PASS, Busuanga requires one :oops:

FULLY VACCINATED
  • Valid ID
  • Approved S-PASS
    • Vaccination Card must be uploaded in SPASS application
    • ID
    • Confirmed DOT accredited and LGU Licensed Hotel, Tour or Diving Bookings (for Tourists)
    • Roundtrip Tickets (for Tourists)
When I tried to apply for an S-Pass, the website won't allow me to proceed since I don't live in the Philippines so can't fill in the boxes for "Region", "Province/HUCs" and "Municipality/City".

I must be doing something wrong. Thoughts and suggestions welcome and appreciated!

I have given it a try!!!!
1. Use e-mail to register.
2. Region: Mimaropa; Province: Palawan; Municipality: Coron
3. Address: Sangat Island Dive Resort(naughty, sorry to borrow your resort's name Andy).
The best way is to book a local hotel of your choice even for 1 night.
4. Click I am not a robot
5. Submit(did not do it myself).

Good luck.

I have given it a try!!!!
1. Use e-mail to register.
2. Region: Mimaropa; Province: Palawan; Municipality: Coron
3. Address: Sangat Island Dive Resort(naughty, sorry to borrow your resort's name Andy).
The best way is to book a local hotel of your choice even for 1 night.
4. Click I am not a robot
5. Submit(did not do it myself).

Good luck.
Thanks Centrals!!!! :yeahbaby:

Capture.JPG

In case they check your reservation with the hotel, it is better you actually booked one even for 1 night.
Any idea where you are intended to stay?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom