ABYSS decompression program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimmyK

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was considering purchasing the Abyss air/nitrox decompression program. Does anybody have it? What are your thoughts? I saw a demonstration at a diving lecture I attended last month, and thought it looked pretty good.

Hey Jim, I attended that seminar with you. I thought the program to be rather cumbersome and overly techincal. Even the guy giving a demo was confused as to how he arrived at some of the answers.

Jim (diving teacher dude) said he had a similar program that was much easier to use. I think Jim has a wealth of knowledge but will only give it up if you ask him direct questions.

I do enjoy however, watching you try and irritate him LOL! Sometimes when you get him goin on a topic, I just sit there and laugh. He gets so animated LMAO.

BUT! I would trust no one else if I was in trouble under the surface. He would sacrifice his own life, trying to make sure that your ok. I have noticed a similar trait in other divers as well. Like I commented one day. "since I have been exposed to the sport of SCUBA, I have met allot of people. Not 1 has been one that I would consider to be an as*@@@@. Some a bit more "unique" but nobody that I just cant deal with.

I am so glad that I discovered this sport.

Well, I did it again. I hijacked a thread. Sorry, I just get a-tappin-on the keyboard and here we are.

Im done......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom