ABWA Saturday 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chefchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My girlfriend and I will be at ABWA all day Saturday. Be cool to meet some folks.

The one weekend i'm leaving the state you guys come over from MS to dive. I might pass you on the highway headed to N.O.

I'll be there the entire weekend doing my advanced training. Hope to see you there. I'll be working out of a Black Silverado Pickup

I'll be there the entire weekend doing my advanced training. Hope to see you there. I'll be working out of a Black Silverado Pickup

Cool, I'll be the young kid with a big mustache and lots of tattoos. I hate saying that, but it will definately help you pick me out.

Gotcha. Enjoy the trip over. Hope to see you there.

Interested in cigars eh? 6 or 7 inch with about a 48 ring size are just about right. I know a great place right next to a cigar shop to eat. Not too far from the dive place.

Gotcha. Enjoy the trip over. Hope to see you there.

Interested in cigars eh? 6 or 7 inch with about a 48 ring size are just about right. I know a great place right next to a cigar shop to eat. Not too far from the dive place.

I believe I know what shop you're talking about. They have an awesome selection there. They stock many lines that are out of production. Picked up some Oliva Bold's last time. Lighting up a Padron right now. :D Ya, I'm interested in cigars. So, what do you like to smoke?

I might hook up with you guys if I can't get anyone around here interested in a dive. Just need to get under the truck and figure out why it isn't running. If so, I'll be in a dry suit and doubles with 32%. would like to hit the road bed maybe, or check out a little deeper, what are you guys diving?

I might hook up with you guys if I can't get anyone around here interested in a dive. Just need to get under the truck and figure out why it isn't running. If so, I'll be in a dry suit and doubles with 32%. would like to hit the road bed maybe, or check out a little deeper, what are you guys diving?

I have a small rescue class and a few specialty students going to ABWA on the 29th and 30th. There will be a few others there that might need dive buddies. If you need one or want to take someone along with you, chase me down and I will point them out.

Wetsuit - Aluminum 80 - Air.

Still wanna buddy up?

:rofl3:

What exactly is the road bed? I've never seen it.

the road is where they used to drive the equipment back when this was a working quarry. I think its at about 120 feet. the vis is much better down there, it looks like a lunar landscape as there's little to no vegetation. its a bit silty though. and cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom