ABWA Saturday 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the road is where they used to drive the equipment back when this was a working quarry. I think its at about 120 feet. the vis is much better down there, it looks like a lunar landscape as there's little to no vegetation. its a bit silty though. and cold.

that's weird, the map shows it as being 65'. I guess it runs the length of the quarry?

I might be able to make in down on the 30th, so maybe I see ya. If not, I guess I'll be solo diving...again

I might be able to make in down on the 30th, so maybe I see ya. If not, I guess I'll be solo diving...again

If you make it down on the 30th, you still won't see me ... as we are diving on the 29th.

:D

Cool, I'll be the young kid with a big mustache and lots of tattoos. I hate saying that, but it will definately help you pick me out.

Well, I finally shaved the mustache. But I still have the tattoos, and I'll be there at 10am sharp tomorrow.

He he he. I'll still be driving the black truck. I'll just look for a tat dude with a off-color upper lip!
Class starts at 9 am and we should be diving around 10ish

I will also be there Sunday if I can find a buddy. I'll be staying in Bham saturday nite and don't have anything to do Sunday.

So if anyone wants to join me give me a call 662.422.1928

I met Chris today at ABWA; I am in class this weekend. Chris does not have internet tonight and needs a dive buddy tomorrow. Give him a shout via cell.
Howard

I met Chris today at ABWA; I am in class this weekend. Chris does not have internet tonight and needs a dive buddy tomorrow. Give him a shout via cell.
Howard

Thanks Howard! It was awesome to get to hang out with you. I apologize that you didn't get to see all that was, the mustache.

And thanks to noladiver for at least trying to meet up with me.

As for the rest of you ... :shakehead:

I got buddied up with some regulars Sunday. First dive was with 2 other guys, then one backed out and went on for a second dive. Got five dives in this weekend, Sat and Sunday, and had a blast. Max depth 142'. Gonna try and make it out there next weekend as well.

Hey I tried we had a big family party on Saturday night. Best not to rush a dive especially hung over.:no Im only 40 minutes from ABWA so maybe next time.

Hey I tried we had a big family party on Saturday night. Best not to rush a dive especially hung over.:no Im only 40 minutes from ABWA so maybe next time.

hey, no problem. we'll have to meet up and dive sometime. I planning on going Saturday and join on the night dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom