ABWA Diving for Toys Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok everyone, it's getting to be that time of the year again. Getting ready to kick off the second annual Diving for Toys Dive at ABWA. Mr. Wayne and I are e-mailing back and forth to find the right date to have the dive and I'll post all of the information that we come up with, as we decide on it.

I'm just posting this now to let everyone know that we are doing it again this year and we hope to make it bigger, better and more exciting than last year. So, clear out your November calendar and plan to make it to ABWA with a toy in hand to possibly claim several (depending on how many toys you bring.) wonderful prizes.

We already have one sponsor:

Tech Diving Limited (Sending two certificates for Nautilus Dive Planner NDP-225.*)

So, go buy toys now, so you will have no excuse as it'll be to close to Christmas. :wink: Come join us for hot food and cold drinks. Hopefully it won't be rainy and windy like last year.

Michael

Update:

November 21st is the date of the dive. ABWA will open up at 9AM and we'll have our first drawing at 11AM. This will allow time for everyone to finish their first dive and be back top side.

Sponsor list:

TechDivingLimited
PiranhaDiveMfg
DiveRite
ScubaToys

I've sent out a few more requests and still planning for a few others. I'll post what everyone sends once I get a few more in.

So, please go buy some toys and get ready to win some great prizes. We hope to have a bigger turn out this year than we did last year.

Michael

I really enjoyed the event last year. Sadly the 21st is opening day of deer season in Alabama so I won't be able to attend this year. I'll leave a toy or two with the BW folks.

cool event your putting on here Michael :thumb:

Thanks Mike, are you going to be here for this one?

I really enjoyed the event last year. Sadly the 21st is opening day of deer season in Alabama so I won't be able to attend this year. I'll leave a toy or two with the BW folks.

I did too, great times. I hate to hear that, but I know your passion for hunting. Please do leave a few toys and I might add that you leave some deer sausage for me too. :)

Michael

you just don't take the deer out on the dive boat with you that weekend?

1219358192-deer%20attacks%20boat.jpg

Thanks Mike, are you going to be here for this one?

Hopefully so! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom