Absurd dive equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok....

Why not help out your smile and incorporate some sort of teeth bleaching material on your mouth piece...?

Or even edible mouthpieces???

NightRaven77

"I do not dive with that gear, nor am I interested in that gear, until such time as I become interested in that gear, that gear is absurd. What ever are you thinking, diving that absurd gear?"

That said, I have three versions of the new SeaVision Raptor mask, the clear lens, great, the Sharp Image lens, great, the Tru-color lens, a little freaky, I can see my irises reflected back at me in anything less than optimum viz. Very disturbing!

PhotoTJ:
"I do not dive with that gear, nor am I interested in that gear, until such time as I become interested in that gear, that gear is absurd. What ever are you thinking, diving that absurd gear?"

Four stages of acceptance:

i) this is worthless nonsense;
ii) this is an interesting, but perverse, point of view;
iii) this is true, but quite unimportant;
iv) I always said so.

(attrib. J.B.S. Haldane)

depending on whether you get a signal. couldn't you use a underwater mobile for text messages?

It gets really cold EVERYWHERE below 70-100 ft. and dry suits
are the only way to avoid hypothermia on longer dives.

I've got split fins now...first breakthrough since rocket/jet fins in the sixties!

This has to be the oldest and longest thread I have seen on this board. I wanted to be part of the history....

Anyway, Underwater cell phone is next..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom