About to get my first DUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KaizerWilhelm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After 40 some odd dives up here in the Puget Sound area in a wet suit, I'm biting the bullet and getting a DUI CLX450 :D!!! To me, it's totally worth the money and I know the quality is superb!

Cheers!

Twenty one years on first DUI going on 7 with this one YOU will absolutely love it.

My first was a TLS350. Great suit. Used it for years. Now I have a CF200. Love it! We did the DOG Days at Dutch Springs this year, as test divers for the folks that went out on tours. You will really love the CLX450. Congrats! Once you go dry (especially in Puget Sound!), you'll never dive wet again in cold water. Have fun.

Safe diving to you.

Go Signature. When you add back in the desirable features that it includes as standard having the suit made to measure costs next to nothing extra. You stand a much better chance of getting the fit you really want and if it's a miss you are in a much better negotiation position.

Pete

Only in diving are people happy to get a DUI.
To the balance of the population a DUI is a bad thing.
I have a TLS350 and a 30/30, and am very happy woth both.
Enjoy the new suit , and I hope that this is the only kind of DUI that you get.

DUI to divers = Drysuit diving under the influence
DUI to drivers = Driving under the influence

Jim Breslin

Just picked it up! I changed my mind and got a CF200X it's wonderful! I'm gonna try it out tonight for the first time. Thanks, guys, for making an excellent product!

I will be going the DUI way myself, probably next year. I have a great local dive shop that is an authorized dealer (Inland Water Sports, Kingston, PA) and every single instructor is in a DUI suit. I plan on getting educated on the different types of suits to help me pick out the right model for me. Next trip out West, I would like a factory tour.

Back
Top Bottom