? about the Perdix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'd be surprised, there's quite a few that do. that said, having the waist strap overlay on the weight belt isn't that much of a problem unless it is uncomfortable for you.Nothing safety wise that would be a problem

I should have said not anyone that I know of but you are right,there are probably more people that I am not aware of.I don't get out much.
I sure do like the bp/wing and I'll get her all figured out.Just have to put time in the saddle.

On the Perdix, in rec mode, you can even change the safety stop to adaptive so that if you go below 100' it will switch the safety stop to 5min.

It surprised me when it did that last week. Hanging out an extra two minutes in warm, clear water watching the critters as no problem, though. Wonderful computer. Even the captain was surprised when I told him it would never lock me out, just complain if I screwed up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom