About Coltri.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And if I were to open a dive centre in Greece, I would first look at the electrical power availability (in 3 phase 380-400 volt 50Hz and the amps available on the breaker) at the building premise location and second the numbers of cylinders I am required to fill in a day (especially if I had the notion of even the hope of using a Coltri for this application) .
Third I would consider the location of the compressor air intake in relation to any other buildings works or roads nearby and finally any consideration if say its got a hotel next door and I'm up till three in the morning jamming tanks all night for the next days diving on a Coltri MCH 6 or alternativly looking for the parts I dropped on the floor off the Paramina or Alkin as it shakes itself to death after 400 hours running from new. Hope dies last. Just sayin LOL
lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom